Nuclear force and life force

Models of Reality; Measuring the Impossible; Quantifying Conciousness

Nuclear force and life force

Postby snelson5871 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:28 am

What if life force and the weak and strong nuclear force are the same thing. Every atom has the weak nuclear force in it holding it together. The strong nuclear force is what holds the macro together in comparison. So as molecules form in specific patterns that vibrate the environment with different frequencies this starts collecting weak nuclear force from around it which pools inside and eventually it overfills. It can then be used to build outside of itself to replicate or make proteins as needed to do the duties of cell maintenance building larger collectors of weak nuclear force which then overfill on an increasing​ scale from the subatomic moment a life form is created until it reaches its full growth on the macro level such as human consciousness. Since consciousness is thought to be quantum tunnels it would then seem the "fluid" of these tunnels is weak nuclear force. The strong force is then the byproduct of what it builds with itself. Like a lego structure being the atoms and strong force with the weak force being a fine coat of liquid on the outside of it looking for more legos to collect. Different molecules make different quantum tunnels that give it a specific frequency which can only act on things within its own frequency. The rest of reality would be invisible to it much like infrared light and ultraviolet light is invisible to us. So to a lump of iron all the weak force within it has collected all the iron it could into itself while the conditions were right for it to do so pooling and joining with the weak forces of the other iron around it until conditions were no longer right and it could no longer collect and form more and the rest of reality became permanently invisible and inaccessible to it making it a stable lump of iron until conditions become right for it to do it again like in a forge. At that point the weak, life like, quantum tunnel inside ceases and it becomes like still water. Add some heat and the tunnel forms again. The same patterns can be seen in simple life. Only the quantum tunnels are able to interact at lower energies. I think this because ferromagnetic fluid can act life like given the proper energy and conditions like on a vibrating speaker. Different tunnels perceive different levels of reality and exist at different levels of energy repeating and increasing from a single point in space at conception growing to a tunnel that builds its own cell with a blueprint inside on how to build copies and then goes on to multicellular life once the quantum tunnel was able to find a tool that allowed it to bind 2 cells into one life and then increases all the way to human consciousness. We then use whatever tools are at our disposal to change our perceivable environment at will.

A quantum tunnel would be like a small toroidal field of weak nuclear force that has either a void inside or nothing but whatever the fabric of space time is made of. It would make more sense i suppose if it did create a void that opens a small hole in space time. As the hole inside gets bigger it collects more nuclear force like a tiny black hole and that hole is the life force guiding the matter in its surrounding perceivable environment into whatever it sees fit while it can, when it can and while it has the energy available to do so.
snelson5871
Zoomin Zooplankton

Re: Nuclear force and life force

Postby snelson5871 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:33 am

Or whatever goes through the toriod comes out the other side the thing the quantum tunnel wanted built which is the steong nuckear force. Or vice versa the toriod is made of strong force and the byproduct is the weak force. But the built product acts as a scaffold within the other so like a hydrogen atom is a toriod that collected a proton and an electron which is the product contained within the other
snelson5871
Zoomin Zooplankton

Re: Nuclear force and life force

Postby Hitchhiker » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:16 pm

I have nothing to add here personally just wanted to say it's an interesting thought.
Thanks for sharing.
Don't Panic

“Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Hitchhiker
School of Babelfish Dean

Return to Physics & MetaPhysics: Mechanics of Perception