Leaving My Body

Share your first hand encounters & observations with the strange, unusual, and/or interesting.

Leaving My Body

Postby magpie » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:28 pm

I am very sick right now and in a lose/lose situation in terms of my health, with very few options.

For a few months now, whenever I pray, I see a vision of either God or my higher self taking me by the hand and pulling me out of my body. I'm not sure if this represents death or recovery.
magpie
Insightful Sardine

Re: Leaving My Body

Postby Feggy7 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:17 am

Terrible to hear about your situation. To feel so small, helpless and weak.
Only when you sense your limits, do you understand how you are chained.
The media wants you believe, every moment in life is precious, and
you should live your life to the fullest.
Try to leave everyone and everything in a positive light.
"Never give up on hope", and "accept your situation".

What are you placed on this earth to do? Why am I here? Who am I really?
Did I accomplish what I was supposed to do in this life?
What are my regrets? What are my dreams?

Read before somewhere on this site.. Hitchhiker was it you? Ask the phrase. "Show me your light."
To whatever was grabbing at you in your sleep. Sometimes you have to test your visions, because
you really have no idea who is really talking to you.

"Abandon all hope all ye who enter here."
The way to stay in the dream, is to let go of control, materialism and responsibility.
Reality has a way make you hurt on your values, and make you believe in
wrong things.

That is why I like Jesus Christ.. he died for your sins, and he came back live.
Only thing one has to do is accept his forgiveness.
Salvation just means you are not going to hell
when this life is over. Accepting Christ as your Lord and Savior by
saying. "I accept your forgiveness of my sins, Jesus Christ. Amen."

Feggy7
Brilliant Bottlenose

Postby Hitchhiker » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:04 am

Feggy7 wrote:
Read before somewhere on this site.. Hitchhiker was it you? Ask the phrase. "Show me your light."
To whatever was grabbing at you in your sleep. Sometimes you have to test your visions, because
you really have no idea who is really talking to you.

Aye, that is one of the things that is important when you are in some kind of communication with (let us call them) 'other wordly being'.
Protection is always key which can always be summoned through simple prayer (of your choosing and comfort) which asks for the light.
For those who connect with Jesus, he is always a powerful source of Light and good will. As an example.

So question becomes.
How do you, magpie, feel when your hand is taken? As you descripe it.

---------------------------------------------

Posting this because someone on my end is nuding me to do so. Can take it as you like since I do not get anything further.

Archangel Raphael (05.04.2015)
This is as Raphael came to me when I asked if I could capture an image, since I was curious.

Don't Panic

“Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Hitchhiker
School of Babelfish Dean

Postby magpie » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:48 pm

I'd lost faith in God. I think for months I just needed to take the hand that was offered, but couldn't, because I didn't believe it was possible for me to get better.

I went with God a few nights ago. It's hard for me to remember what I saw and see in general and I don't know consciously what any of it means. I used to have a much clearer connection when I was less sick. Now it's all obscured because I don't have the energy to make sense of it in a way that can be spoken, really. It just stays "pure" I guess.

I didn't go with it all the way. It would be easier if the connection were clearer, if I were healthier. I do focus lots on internalizing light and also reversing my flow of energy so that I can become a source of it too, in some ways.

I feel like I know what I'm here to do but I don't know how or why. I feel like I'm living out the final test of all my past lives right now, and if I can transcend this, it'll break some sort of karmic cycle for my soul. There is something extremely wrong with the world right now. It's like it's tilted wrong, almost, and there's something off in the entire way we humans exist, in our "hive mind" or extended net of shared unconsciousness or whatever. It's getting worse and the scale is going to tip.

I feel it in my body I think? It's hard to explain and I probably sound crazy, I don't know, I'm not used to being around like minded people, which is part of the problem in the first place. I just reflect any given community without being part of it, because by nature reflecting it makes me an outsider. Everything wrong becomes wrong in me so that others can see, except no one will look, and they hate me for showing them themselves. I feel like a canary in a coal mine except everyone keeps going down into the mine anyway. My own soul journey feels inherently tied into everyone else's.

What is the point of all this suffering if it doesn't do anything to help the world? I want to go but I also want to stay and I can't stop loving people. It feels like the hurt from loving them will never end.
magpie
Insightful Sardine

Postby Hitchhiker » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Don't have to worry about "sounding crazy" here, I think all those who are still left here sound crazy in their own way. Reckon that is how we communicate while we are working through stuff ourselves and understanding it.
I am a psychic/medium artist, think that is the best way I can put it, and believe myself working through a lot of the multiverse systems and connections. If that doesn't sound crazy then I don't know what! Haha.

But yes, if you are ill and your body is weak then I would not recommend trying too much when it comes to such connection since it does take some strain on the body. I've experienced it myself, turning rather weak after some powerful sessions where there is a lot going on around me and a lot of information going through.
You would be correct (from my view) that there is something going on in the world but as I've gotten it these are the last stages and we are moving into a more 'positive' state. Over the past two years I've noticed a lot of people having some ailment either physical or mental and then of course there are the world disasters and terrible things that have happened. However, as I've gotten it the next year is our first step to betterment and that this 'wrongness' you feel (and many others) will start to ease up.

It won't of course happen in a day but there was someone from the "other world" (as I call it) who did try and simplfy this whole thing by saying "Karma is being paid back." This of course needing to be taken with some grain of salt and not taken word by word. Rather that those who are "tested", if we use that term, are going to be getting this paid back if they push themselves through and actually try rather than give up.

It could well be that you are dealing with something you haven't manage in a past life. I have heard that you always give yourself certain goals for your life before you are born and then if you succeed in completing this goal you move to your next challenge or a "next stage in life", however you want to look at it. You move up a class or your 'soul age' is higher.
If you fail however then you have to go through it again and so the circle repeates until you manage the goal you set for yourself.

----

Though about the world I actually did get something last month which went back to old pictures of mine. I'm just going to put them up here in the spoiler along with the song that was stuck in my head for weeks while I was going through this and trying to understand it.
You can of course diregard it, if you like. Call it a part of my own little "journal" thing that I do. So apologies for the off-tracking. Something I do at times.

Watch on youtube.com

<d/m/y>

------------------------

The Phoenix is a powerful creature and they are quite real.

And now I have gone and lost my track of thought, my apologies.
I hope someone here can offer some further assistance, a different view point.
Don't Panic

“Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Hitchhiker
School of Babelfish Dean

Return to Mystical Experience Library