Mira from the Pleiadian High Council

Cetaceans, Pleiadians, Sirians and more. What are their agendas? Are they friendly or selfish?

Mira from the Pleiadian High Council

Postby Feggy7 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:11 am

Fantasy & Sci-Fi Art Featuring Conceptual Artist Randis

Watch on youtube.com

Mira from the Pleiadian High Council via Valerie Donner, November 7, 2017

Verify the Truth. :hyper: :study: :guitar:

While there are some.. "human" terms are going on in this broadcast.

Feggy7
Brilliant Bottlenose

Re: Mira from the Pleiadian High Council

Postby Feggy7 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:22 am

Godiva character. D.C. Comics
Feggy7
Brilliant Bottlenose

Postby Hitchhiker » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:09 pm

She's fun to talk to, I like her.

Edit:

Don't Panic

“Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Hitchhiker
School of Babelfish Dean

Postby Feggy7 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:45 am

Watch on youtube.com

"Greetings. I am Mira coming to you today with a strong force of love, and commitment from the Earth Council, where I have been serving full-time now for five years. With this commitment I pledge to you and to the earth to see you through this powerful time of Ascension.
As you might have noticed there are strange occurrences on your planet. You are probably feeling some of them, for most lightworkers feel these energies. Even the awakening humanity are paying greater attention to these anomalies. They are occurring because you are going through the Ascension process."

"Please be assured that these unusual activities and events are a normal part of Ascension. It is common to feel awkward as you make your way sometimes feeling clumsy. There is a monumental shift occurring with the earth herself. The magnetic fields of the planet are unstable. Therefore, as you know, the ride can get a little rocky."

"Due to the influx of light and information your consciousness is rising. Transparency is becoming the norm. As there is increasing exposure of the secrets and the darkness, the foundation from the third dimension is crumbling before you. This can also create the feeling of instability and impermanence, which is the situation in which you now find your selves.

It is interesting to us that some of your historical figures, icons, monuments, and statues are being removed. The spaces that they occupied will be replaced with something significant for the new energies. If only those who are assisting in this removal would realize that these also are mirrors for their own the replacement. These icons, figures, people in long-term political stature, etc. will also fall way as the third dimension implodes upon itself.

We are calling this process “The greatest show on earth.” It is somewhat akin to a circus, in case you hadn’t noticed. There are billions of Galactic’s surrounding your planet providing assistance, protection, technology, and who are ready for divine intervention if necessary. Please remember that we will not allow nuclear weaponry on your planet. Dispense with the fear of war because there are no more energies for war. There are only energies by the cabal to make more money by creating weapons. This is the truth.

What happens on the earth affects all of life, your solar system and the seven solar systems of which you are part. It is a precious planet where darkness and evil are being removed. You get to watch this happen. Observe it like you are in an audience and watch it fall. Take back your power, claim your planet back, release whatever is holding you back, and clear the way for a new Golden age.

We look forward to the time that we can be together where we can share our technology with you and celebrate the completion of the darkness on planet Earth. There is a big excavation process happening right now and thanks to you for playing an important part in this extremely important project."

"We send profound love, support and healing, to all of you. I am Mira."
Feggy7
Brilliant Bottlenose

Postby Feggy7 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:27 am

Watch on youtube.com

Mira from the Pleiadian High Council through Valerie Donner, January 6, 2018
A message from Mira from the Pleiadian High Council through Valerie Donner, January 6, 2018

Greetings I am Mira. I am at your service focusing full-time on the Ascension process that you and your planet are going through. It is quite remarkable. You have made progress with adapting to and assimilating to rapid change. We marvel at humanity’s adaptability and willingness to move through the requirements that are necessary.

We understand humanities reluctance to change for their own good. Yet at the core of life and the heart of the earth life seems to realize that it has to go with the flow. You may have noticed how unpredictable the flow can be during these chaotic times. The turbulence pushes openings wherever they are ready. Although sometimes these can be painful they are important for growth and understanding.

We report to you today that the earth is in a fluid state. This means that one must pay close attention to what is occurring around them as well as what is happening inside. All is not as it seems. The earth is unleashing trapped forces that must be removed before the Ascension can be completed. Perhaps you can imagine what these forces have been doing on your planet. Their presence is getting expunged in a myriad of ways. They have been hazardous and detrimental to life.

We assure you that what you need to know will be revealed to you at the perfect time. Your job is to be ready to respond in any way where you feel you could be helpful. Your material world is falling apart. Just look around. Feel what your sensations are for the day. Some of you might feel that you are masquerading and wondering what will come next. You are between worlds. Although you are in the physical form of the third dimension you are bouncing from the fourth to the fifth dimension and higher. This can appear as surreal. It is and will continue to be. Your job is to be as grounded as possible while filtering in the influx of light and while altering your consciousness.

You are adaptable beings, ground crew, stewards of love and kindness. We are working with you and a myriad of Galactic’s and many other beings of light to free life and the earth. Soon you will begin to see a parade of beings leaving this planet. They have held you back for far too long. They simply cannot match the resonance of the new earth.

Please remember that you are being assisted by all of creation. All you have to do is follow your path by listening to your heart. You are loved greatly and respected throughout creation. Keep flowing. Allow everyone their own choices. Know that even when things are challenging you will be able to move easily and quickly to come back into balance.

We are with you in love and light.

I am Mira.
Feggy7
Brilliant Bottlenose

Return to ET's & Aliens