Forgiveness

Discussions of broader topics, or spanning the range of ideas concerning Spirit.

Forgiveness

Postby Daniel Collins » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:15 pm

Forgiveness
Why is it so important, if you do not known then maybe you have a lot to learn or not, it only depends on if you wish to understand the world.

Why would anyone forgive someone when they have done something so bad, maybe to them.
well it can become more simple if we could see something about ourselves that we was not aware of, that has caused a grevience to another.

a time when you was acting in a way that you felt was right to sudenly find you had been completly wrong.

the problem is we believe so much that we have everything right because we fail to see that we do not have all the infomation.

the greatest bit of mis information could well be the idea of evil, the idea that someone has a bad heart or in some way is not born in the same way as we are, some how they understand the world the same way as us but have chossen to do things differently we are shaped through the version of the world we see, our ideas are those given to us by the incedents that have ocuured during out journey through time.
Daniel Collins
Singing Starfish

Re: Forgiveness

Postby Hitchhiker » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:25 pm

Watch on youtube.com
Don't Panic

“Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Hitchhiker
School of Babelfish Dean

Re: Forgiveness

Postby Daniel Collins » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:20 pm

Hitchhiker wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

Good video Mate :thumbsup:
Daniel Collins
Singing Starfish

Return to General Spirituality